- Ensure new webhooks are listed through the
- Fix up responsive scaling for smaller displays.
- Fix up duplicate webhook triggering on manual event update.
- Add support for scheduled event injection at run-time.
- Add support for self-contained Docker image and Kubernetes deployment.
- Add support for prometheus metrics.
- Add support for API Key generation.
- Extend ExVe model with Fleet APIs.
endpoints to ExVe API.
- Update to version 1.2.0 of the REST API.
- Add support for automatic transmission types.
- Correct a bug in fuel tank capacity parsing and the resulting consumption
- Split event updates into sub-topics nested under the vehicle ID when
publishing to MQTT.
- Add SAE J3016 automation level support and notification webhook.
- Add support for vehicle event export direct to CSV.
- Fix fuel consumption rate calculation.
- Allow Webhooks to be configured directly from the simulator UI.
- Include driver ID in event data model.
automationLevels to ExVe API.
- Preparation for null safety (disabled by default, until all dependent
packages have been migrated - currently blocked by dart-kafka).
- Make Event logging configurable.
- Addition of
/simulator/notification REST API endpoint for delivering
notifications to the simulator.
- Convert the HTTP server to use the new
- Additon of webhook manipulation and ISO 20078-2:2019 Extended Vehicle
(ExVe) APIs, corresponding to
v1.1.0 of the REST API.